Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.010 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,247 (AU$3,043) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)