Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.167 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,958 (AU$5,798) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (34 minutes ago)