Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,018 (AU$5,872) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (34 minutes ago)