Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.777 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,809 (AU$3,728) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)