Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.777 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,739元 (AU$3,085) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)