Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24949 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,713元 (46,949 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)