Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 662 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24833 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,408 (45,939 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)