Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23251 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,662 (45,856 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)