Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30438 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,432 (63,841 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)