Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23331 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,241元 (43,894 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)