Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24372 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,396 (38,551 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (32 minutes ago)