Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,262 (3,748TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)