Cost of living comparison between Adapazarı, Turkey and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,959 (8,173TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)