Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.433 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,838 (GH₵8,960) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)