Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,511 (GH₵7,642) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)