Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.434 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,576 (GH₵8,071) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)