Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.601 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,421 (GH₵13,377) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)