Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.561 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,195 (GH₵14,220) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)