Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34183 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,499 (Mex$ 19,012) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)