Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35630 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,684元 (Mex$ 21,565) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (33 minutes ago)