Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01888 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,899 (471,443 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)