Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01752 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,710 (554,109 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)