Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01836 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,342 (454,378 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)