Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01863 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,488元 (509,301 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)