Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01919 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,714元 (506,205 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (44 minutes ago)