Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,241元 (1,765,716 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)