Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00579 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,532 (2,856,800 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)