Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,995元 (1,774,124 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)