Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 88% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,522 (Dirham 9,385) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)