Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,084 (Dirham 16,042) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)