Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,548元 (Dirham 8,231) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)