Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,606 (Dirham 17,472) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)