Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.834 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,734 (Dirham 17,299) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)