Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,908 (1,247,226 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)