Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01210 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,045 (1,160,826 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)