Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,807 (1,148,936 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)