Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01141 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,530 (1,273,670 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (42 minutes ago)