Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,661 (1,224,557 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)