Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01209 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,506 (1,282,473 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)