Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01216 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,633元 (1,120,773 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)