Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01158 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,521元 (1,253,514 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)