Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,300元 (1,189,534 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)