Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.581 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,094 (£2,924) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)