Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.926 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,137元 (£1,472) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)