Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.519 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,155 (£2,953) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)