Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.626 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,970 (£1,736) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)