Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.890 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,189 (£1,596) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)