Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.258 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,872 (C$2,448) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)