Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.281 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,889 (C$2,251) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (29 minutes ago)