Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.111 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,265元 (C$2,204) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)