Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,071 (C$2,149) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)