Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.923 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,049 (C$2,245) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)