Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.876 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,835 (C$2,428) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)