Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.184 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,160 (C$3,696) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)