Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,179 (﷼ 76,206,879) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (28 minutes ago)