Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,303元 (kr14,286) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)