Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,074 (kr15,275) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)