Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,800 (kr16,034) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)