Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,210 (kr27,908) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)