Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,268 (kr14,276) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)