Cost of living in Aarau, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.457 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarau (Switzerland) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,511 (CHF 3,176) in Aarau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)