Cost of living in Aarau, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.656 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarau (Switzerland) is 117% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,193 (CHF 3,034) in Aarau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)