Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,892 (kr16,114) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)