Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,964 (kr14,219) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)