Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,989 (kr14,431) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)