Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,497 (kr13,420) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)