Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,680元 (kr15,380) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)