Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,043元 ($1,598) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)