Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,732 ($1,471) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (36 minutes ago)