Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / LYD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,770 (3,882 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)