Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.952 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,264 (2,477 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)