Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05940 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 37% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,476 (159,511 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)