Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.290 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,465元 (6,564TL) in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)