Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00955 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,309 (1,288,378 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)