Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00932 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,824 (839,756 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)