Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,832 (988,418 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)