Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,767 (€1,366) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (42 minutes ago)