Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,888 (1,169,401 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)