Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,431 (8,028 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)