Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,713 in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)