Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.976 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,057 (3,032KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)