Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.793 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,578 (5,162KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)