Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.764 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,354元 (Dinar 1,163) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)