Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.458 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,802元 (Dinar 1,142) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palembang costs Rp 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 125 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)