Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,410 (€2,197) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)