Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,686 (€2,035) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)