Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00282 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,734 (3,101,909 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)