Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,849 (﷼ 44,230,087) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)