Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,290元 (﷼ 44,201,936) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)