Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13754 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,485 (Php119,861) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)