Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,158 (11,767 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)