Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,270元 (16,172 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 3 hours ago)