Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,944 (11,345 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)