Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,005 (19,388 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)