Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,705元 (15,450 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (35 minutes ago)