Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,437 (14,188 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 2 hours ago)