Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,524 (5,640 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)