Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10242 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,885 (руб 145,335) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)