Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22762 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,485 (85,603 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)