Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,650 (₩4,751,806) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)