Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,460 (₩2,963,329) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)