Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,146 (₩5,070,350) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)