Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,463 (₩3,496,098) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)