Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,928 (¥378,906) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)