Cost of living in Yono, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06005 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,569元 (¥242,600) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)