Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05895 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,378 (¥243,908) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)