Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,311 (Rp 18,124,976) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)