Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,004 (Rp 16,966,547) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)