Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,020 (Rp 23,264,749) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (39 minutes ago)