Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01379 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,782元 (564,218Dram) in Yerevan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)