Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.152 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,299元 (C$4,135) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)