Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10615 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,106元 (руб 85,782) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)