Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,317元 (﷼ 75,441,717) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)