Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,786 (﷼ 71,041,907) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)