Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00521 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,818 (4,951,087 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)