Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,437 (3,036,394 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)