Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00473 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,692 (2,472,171 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)