Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,334 (4,957,253 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)