Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00526 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,814 (3,765,148 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)