Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00465 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,853 (2,976,167 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)