Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 158% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,871 (руб 384,883) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)