Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 145% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,787 (руб 313,355) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)