Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.877 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 128% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,458 (4,400 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)