Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,625 in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)