Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,608 in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (34 minutes ago)